WHY SHOULD YOUR CHILD ATTEND BRIGHT VISIONS?
- Our beautiful, upgraded facility offers 3 acres grass, play structures, swings and tricycle paths in a safe, residential area
- Small class sizes with low child to teacher ratios
- Research-based curriculum and assessment tools facilitate Kindergarten readiness (including Houghton-Mifflin and Desired Results Developmental Profile 2015)
- We employ highly trained bilingual staff including credentialed teachers.
- Enrichment activities including weekly music time, field trips, technology lab, and a library
- Assistance with potty training at no additional charge
- Licensed by California Department of Social Services and accredited as a non-public school through the Department of Education.
- Competitive tuition rates with generous sibling discounts
OUR HIGHLY TRAINED TEACHERS WILL:
- Encourage active exploration and independence
- Foster positive self-esteem, acceptance and respect
- Recognize the individual needs of each child
- Develop social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills
- Facilitate school readiness